September 30, 2020
October 23, 2020
November 16, 2020
For domestic and international distilleries looking to gain wider recognition within the U.S. marketplace, the 2020 USA Spirtis Rating event is a fantastic opportunity to get in front of the industry’s most influential tastemakers.
The 3rd edition of the USA Spirits Ratings is on track & will take place in San Francisco, CA on October 23.
All spirits entered will be handled by USA Spirits Ratings and organized into flights for tasting.
Your spirits will:
- Initially, be tasted blind to determine its quality and drinkability.
- Where appropriate they will also be assessed by variety, style, region, and country.
- Judges will then determine the value score of the spirits based on the quality and its retail price.
- The judges will then be handed the bottle or format for them to be able to assess, in detail, the design, label, and packaging and determine how well that matches up to, or complements the quality of the spirits and its price point. It is how the product is perceived when placed on the spirits shelf among thousands of other spirits
[ Pictured: Judges of 2019 USA Spirits Ratings ]
- The judges can discuss the spirits as a whole to help allocate scores in the three judging areas however each judge will give its independent score and a weighted average will be taken at the end.
- The Gold winning Spirits and all special category Spirits are re-tasted by the Spirit judges on the re-judging day to ensure the scoring quality.
Get your spirits assessed by top USA buyers & learn how relevant your product is to the consumer.
Registration Ends: Sep 15, 2020
Warehouse closes for samples: September 30, 2020
Judging: October 23, 2020
Winners announced: November 16, 2020
$165 Regular Pricing - From Aug 1, 2020, Onwards
For additional questions on the USA Spirits Ratings, including details on how to become part of the competition, please contact Aaron at email@example.com