November 30, 2023
July 21, 2024
August 8, 2024
For domestic and international distilleries looking to gain wider recognition within the U.S. marketplace, the 2021 USA Spirits Rating event is a fantastic opportunity to get in front of the industry’s most influential tastemakers.
The 4th edition of the USA Spirits Ratings is on track & will take place in San Francisco, CA July 25, 2021.
All spirits entered will be handled by USA Spirits Ratings and organized into flights for tasting.
Your spirits will:
- Initially, be tasted blind to determine its quality and drinkability.
- Where appropriate they will also be assessed by variety, style, region, and country.
- Judges will then determine the value score of the spirits based on the quality and its retail price.
- The judges will then be handed the bottle or format for them to be able to assess, in detail, the design, label, and packaging and determine how well that matches up to, or complements the quality of the spirits and its price point. It is how the product is perceived when placed on the spirits shelf among thousands of other spirits
[ Pictured: Judges of 2019 USA Spirits Ratings ]
- The judges can discuss the spirits as a whole to help allocate scores in the three judging areas however each judge will give its independent score and a weighted average will be taken at the end.
- The Gold winning Spirits and all special category Spirits are re-tasted by the Spirit judges on the re-judging day to ensure the scoring quality.
Get your spirits assessed by top USA buyers & learn how relevant your product is to the consumer.
Registration Deadline: June 30, 2021
Warehouse Deadline: July 5, 2021
Judging: July 25, 2021
Winners Announcement: August 10, 2021
Regular Pricing - $250
3 to 8 entries: 10% discount
9 to 13 entries: 15% discount
14 or more entries: 20% discount
For additional questions on the USA Spirits Ratings, including details on how to become part of the competition, please contact Monika at email@example.com